Skip over navigation


Forms for the Off-Campus Housing Service

Landlords: To advertise your rental, choose one of the two options listed below. Option 1 is for on-line submission; option 2 is for manual submission (via US mail). Note: If you are paying using a credit card, you must choose OPTION 1.


OPTION 1 : Fill out the form and make payment electronically (Mastercard/Visa only ) Click here to list your property using Option 1.

OPTION 2: Fill out the appropriate form (4 choices below) and mail it with check payable to Brown University to: Auxiliary Housing, Box 1902, Providence, RI 02912. Please view the Housing Scam Notice, Service Terms and Conditions, and the Policy and Pricing information below the forms prior to submitting.

Standard Off-Campus Housing Form - Used for advertising an available house or apartment.

Housemate(s) /Room to Share Form -Used to advertise a shared-living situation.

Sublet Form - Used to advertise an available sub-let.

Sabbatical Form - Used to advertise housing that will be available temporarily while the current tenant is on sabbatical leave.


Housing Scam Notice

Brown University Off-Campus Housing Service Terms and Conditions

Policy and Pricing



Forms for Brown-Owned Housing

For the 2015-2016 academic year, there will not be application forms. For availability, please contact or call the Auxiliary Housing at 401.863.2541.



Forms for Visiting Scholar Housing and Short-term Furnished Apartments

Reservation Form - Print, fill out, and submit this form to request housing for your department's guest on a short-term basis.



Forms for the First-Year Graduate Program

Before submitting the following application, please read this important information.

2015/2016 First Year Graduate Housing Application



Other / General Forms

Move-in / move-out Report - This is a checklist you can fill out when you move into a new accommodation, so as to compare the conditions of your accommodation when you arrive with when you leave. Some landlords may use a similar type of checklist to assess damages when you move in and out. This form is not intended to be an official damage report, but it may help you determine what types of things to look out for in a new accommodation.

Off-Campus Survey Form - May be completed by both undergraduates and graduate students in early May. We ask that students who have lived off campus complete and return this survey at the end of each academic year. The survey will be filed in our office and will be accessible to Brown students with a valid ID. It is intended to assist future off-campus residents in their search for off-campus accommodations.

Rhode Island Landlord Tenant Handbook