Helpful Links for Frequently Asked Questions
The Bursar's Office manages billing and collection of student accounts. Their website contains information about tuition and fee schedule, the bill, installment payment plan, refund policies, forms and publications, and tax information. Electronic billing (E-Bill) is Brown University's official method of billing.
- The Billing Information page includes common questions, and a printable set of instructions for electronic bill review and payment
- Billing Address(es)
- Financial Aid (401) 863-2721
- Loan Office (401) 863-3296
- Laundry, linens, refrigerators, care packages, automated computer backup, yearbook http://bsa.brown.edu/
- Academic - Dean of the College (401) 863-9800 Academic & Student Conduct Codes
- Non-Academic - Office of Student Life (401) 863-3145 http://www.brown.edu/randr
- Student Health Services (401) 863-3953 http://www.brown.edu/health
- Student Health Insurance (401) 863-1703 http://www.brown.edu/Administration/Office_of_Insurance_and_Risk/students/
- Student Mental Health and Psychological Services
(401) 863-3476 http://www.brown.edu/Psychological_Services/
http://www.brown.edu/reslife (401) 863-3500
- Housing Information for incoming undergraduates
- What NOT to bring
- When do residence halls open and close for students?
- Requesting permission to live off-campus
- Auxiliary Housing (rental properties)
- International Orientation (undergraduates) before Orientation
- International Mentoring Program for undergraduates
- Office of International Student and Scholar Services
- Office of Student Life - Student support; crises and emergencies
- Office of the Dean of the College - academic concerns
Attorney Len O’Brien will provide legal advice to undergraduate, graduate, and medical students beginning. He is at the Sarah Doyle Women’s Center on Tuesdays from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 pm and available for phone consultation on Thursdays from 3 pm to 5 pm.
During the winter and summer break, he will be available two hours a week by phone on Thursdays from 3 - 5 pm at (401) 751-5090.
- Brown Alpert Medical School http://med.brown.edu/
- Pre-Med and Heatlh Careers Advising - Dean of the College Office
Parent address information is maintained in a student's Banner Personal Information record, changes to which may be made by the student. Please encourage your student to log into their Self-Service Banner account to ensure that parent and emergency contact information (i.e., mailing and email addresses, and phone numbers) is accurate. Please encourage your student to update the information when necessary.
BILLING: Electronic billing (E-Bill) is Brown University's official method of billing. A link to the current billing statement will be sent to the student's official Brown email address on each bill date. In the Student Account Suite, a student may set up authorized users to receive the E-Bill, view statements and make payments.