Private Events (non-University Business)

University property is primarily for the use of University-related business. "University business" would generally include all events officially sponsored by University departments and student groups when such events further the mission, goals, and/or purpose of the University and/or the specific department/group.

As available, external organizations and individuals affiliated with the University may rent University property for their events. Begin by consulting with the Office of University Event & Conference Services.

Brown insurance coverage is limited to University events. Non-University business events are required to provide proof of insurance.

Please consult the Weddings, Funerals, and Other Life Events page for more information.

home | contact us