Office of Web Communications
The Office of Web Communications supplies several services to Brown and its audiences:
- Provide design and content for the Universitys central core web presence, including the homepage and top-level suite of pages (About Brown, Academics, Research, audience gateways, etc).
- Partner with WebServices to deliver graphic design for departmental sites
- Build new, dynamic, web features to improve how Brown communicates with alumni, media, parents and other external audiences
- Advocate and provide guidelines for a consistent graphic design and identity for the Brown web
- Provide web support for major events (such as Commencement, Family Weekend, conferences, lectures and committees)
- Furnish web support for the campus calendar
- Provide web support for all units within the Office of Public Affairs and University Relations (PAUR), including Brown Alumni Magazine, Media Relations and Government Relations
Please note that if you need departmental web site support, please contact WebServices.