Center Resource Library
The Sheridan Center houses an extensive collection of books and articles related to teaching and learning. Members of the Brown teaching community are welcome to visit the Center during normal business hours and make use of its resource library. You may browse the library collection using the listing below.
- Click here to browse the library collection
(links will open in a new window)
- Click here to browse new acquisitions
- To sort the catalogue by title, author, date of publication, etc., click on those column headings. (NB: If you are sorting by author, the first several pages with come up with no author listed since these are titles for which there are no recorded authors.)
- There is a "search" function.
- You can manipulate the online catalogue to access information in a variety of ways:
allows you to view the catologue as a list of entries.
allows you to see visual images for catalogue entries (NB: Actual book covers appear only for titles for which the database possesses images)
This display style includes the cover image, title, author & date
This display style includes the cover image, author, title & date
This display style includes the title, author, publication information & Library of Congress classification
This display style includes the cover image & title
This display style include the title, Library of Congress classification & subject heading