- Professional Development Programs and Other Services
- Policy/Administrative Program Changes A-Z
- Process Improvement - EPIC Program
- Stay Involved
- Organizational Review Committee
- Vacancy Review Committee
- Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Resources for Students
ePAF (Electronic Personnel Action Form)
This project will replace our a high volume, manual, and paper-intensive process that is used to add new employees or make employee changes in our legacy HR/Payroll system with a secure electronic data entry form that includes the following functionality:
- Ability to include and store documents and attachments,
- Electronic routing and approvals, and
- Automatically feed data to update our HR/Payroll system.
The objective of this project is to create efficiencies in operations to:
- Replace paper document with electronic data entry form to initiate personnel action changes.
- Include routings and approvals.
- Include ability to scan and/or upload documents.
- Include system security and eliminate viewing of Social Security Number.
- Include ability to view history of changes.
- Include ability to update HR/Payroll System.
- Project Owners - Karen Davis,and Toni Tinberg
- Project Manager - Roberta Gordon
Timeline & Milestones:
January to December 2010
- Announcements: Coming soon ...
- Morning Mails: Coming soon ...
Please provide us with your feedback regarding this project or the EPIC Program.