1. There will be 6 open divisions with teams of 4 players
- Class of 2013
- Class of 2014
- Class of 2015
- Class of 2016
- Graduate students
- Faculty, staff and friends
2. This tournament is a four person scramble. In a scramble, each player tees off on each hole. The best of the tee shots is selected and all players play their second shots from that spot.
The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed.
3. Each team will consist of 4 players. Teams may register as teams of 2 or 4, or as individuals. We will pair players up to complete the foursome.
4. Men will tee off from the blue tee and women from the red tee.
5. Long Putt Competition - People have the chance to try and put a ball in the hole from really far. The edge of the green to a certain hole. No chipping, just putting.
6. No mulligan, basic rules of USGA apply.