Pembroke Hall Rededication
1897 - 2008
Welcome to our new home! Pembroke Hall was the first building erected for the Women’s College at Brown University. It recently underwent a $9-million renovation process and will now house the Cogut Center for the Humanities and the Pembroke Center for Teaching and Research on Women.
General Director of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra and member of the Cogut Center’s External Advisory Board Pamela Rosenberg delivered the keynote address at the rededication. To read the full text of this address, click here.