- Kremlin.ru. The Russian government's official site.
- Gramota.ru. A Russian language site aimed at improving the Russian spoken within Russia. Useful for advanced students.
- Multitran.ru. "Multitran automatic dictionary offers English-Russian and Russian-English alphabetic, morphologic and phrase searches." Also available in Spanish, German and French.
- Russian Words and Images. "...Rather than simply providing a list of vocabulary words in English and Russian, this site includes images and cultural explanations in English. In this way, it is hoped, students will start to become aware of mental associations that Russian speakers have with these words, rather than merely associating the Russian words with their English equivalents." Lawrence University.
- SEELANGS "an academic discussion list...aimed primarily at teachers and students of Russian and other Slavic and East European languages and literature. It exists to facilitate discussion of topics of interest to those people".
- Lib.ru. A comprehensive collection of all kinds of literature.
- Feb-Web. Fundamental Digital Library of Russian Literature and Folklore. "FEB-web is, first and foremost, a repository of Russian verbal art and the scholarly and other texts vital to understanding it."
- Library.ru. Another collection of Russian literature online.
Film, TV and Radio
- cultu.ru. Regular Internet broadcasts of Russian cultural events - theatre productions, concerts, art festivals, etc.
- NCLRC Russian Webcasts. posted to the web bi-weekly and delivers a survey of the previous two weeks' news in simplified standard Russian.
- TV4all.com: Portal to Russian Television stations online.
- Vor.ru: Voice of Russia Radio.
Links Gateways, Search Engines
- Russian Search Engine.