Science and Society
The Science and Society concentration allows undergraduates to pursue coursework in science and technology studies.
Individual tracks are developed by students in conjunction with the concentration advisor, Professor Fausto-Sterling.
Click below for some examples:
- History & Philosophy of Science
- Gender & Science
- Race, Science & Ethnicity
- Health & Medicine
- Representing Science in Literature & Culture
- Policy, Persuasion & the Rhetoric of Science
- Environment & Society
- Independent Focus - Digital Technology
- Independent Focus - Materials in Science and Art