TO ALL VOTING AND NON-VOTING
MEMBERS OF THE FACULTY
A SPECIAL FACULTY MEETING WILL BE HELD
FRIDAY, MAY 22, 2015
PLEASE NOTE: This final Faculty Meeting of the academic year is for the purpose of voting on recommendations for degrees and honors for students in all Brown programs to the Board of Fellows. It is a restricted meeting and is open ONLY to voting and non-voting members of the faculty. It is important that the faculty attend.
1. Approval of Minutes of the May 5, 2015 Faculty Meeting
2. Report from the Faculty Executive Committee
(Professor James Morone)
• Committee nominations (Professor William Simmons)
3. Presentation of the candidates for the degree of Doctor of Medicine (Dean Julianne Ip)
4. Presentation of the candidates for the Baccaulaureate degree; for degrees with Distinction; and for degrees with Departmental Honors (Dean Maud Mandel)
5. Presentation of the candidates for Advanced Degrees (Dean Peter Weber)
The Faculty Executive Committee hopes that many of you will be
able to participate in Commencement, especially in the
ceremonies on Sunday, 24 May 2015
and wishes all colleagues an excellent summer.