BOLT Applications Timeline
Each year, BOLT applications open up as follows:For Leaders:
- Mid-October: Sophomores, Juniors, Senior .5ers, and Transfer Students may apply to be BOLT leaders.
- First Week of December (last day of classes) -- Part 1 - Contact Information, of the leader application is due.
- January 15th: Part 2 - Essays, of the leader application is due.
- January 15th: A non-peer letter of recommendation is due.
- Applicant Interviews are held shortly after classes begin in January and early February.
- Mid-February: Leader applicants are informed of their acceptances.
- March: Freshmen may apply to be BOLTers.
- April: BOLTer applications for currently enrolled students close.
- Mid April: BOLTer applicants are informed of their acceptances.
- Mid-June: New transfers and new RUE students may apply to be BOLTers.
- End of July: BOLTer applications close for new transfers. They are informed of their acceptances.