BOLTer Calendar 2014
Please save the dates and time!
A. Spring, 2014
Please save the date and time!
- Sat April 27th, 1pm-3pm: New BOLTer meeting
An introduction for all accepted BOLTers to learn about logistics of preparing for the trip, to meet Leaders and other BOLTers, and to learn what the program is all about.
B. Fall, 2014
BOLT groups meet weekly throughout the fall and spring semesters (usually over dinner). In addition, there are a number of events for all BOLT groups.
- Aug 23 (Sat): 8:30-5pm: Please return to Brown by this time to pick up your key from Residential Life and move into your room.
- Aug 24 (Sun): 12 noon-7pm: Pre-Trip Prep Meeting in Alumnae Hall. *absolutely required Pre-trip Meeting in Sayles Hall. Here you will meet your Leaders and fellow BOLTers, receive requested gear, pack your packs, and get ready to go.
- Aug 25-29 (Mon-Fri) 6:30am meet at 48 Olive St (behind the CAC): Fall Trip! Backpacking in the Whites!
- Aug 29 (Fri) 7-9pm: Post Trip Banquet, Multipurpose Room
- Aug 31 (Sun) 10am-1pm: Gear Cleanup & Informal Debrief in Alumnae Hall *required, unless you have Meiklejohn Training.
- Sep 3 (Sun) 10-12 noon: BOLT Wars. Pembroke Field
- Sep 8ish (Mon-Sat) BOLT group gatherings and check in.
- Sep 18 (Thurs) from 8pm-9pm: Slide Show and Photo Contest. Salomon 001.
- Sep 27 (Sat) Leadership Workshop 1
Managers make contact with family groups re first activities: early October
- Oct 25 (Sat) Leadership Workshop 2
- Nov 15 (Sat) from 5pm-9pm: Thanksgiving Pot Luck Celebration and Charity Event. All BOLT, all BOLTer years and friends invited.
- December groups plan end of semester dinners or events.
Other events will be scheduled and we will provide additional details in the Fall with ideas that include a Teambuilding Facilitation Workshop, an Open Mic Talent Show Night and a Mindfulness Retreat Day.
The Google calendar below lists all-BOLT events. All fall trip participants (BOLTers) are welcome and encouraged to come.