What's Cookin' at Brown Dining
- Work for BuDS for Commencement! Flexible shifts, fun environment, great people
- Attend an info session: 4/7, 4/8, 4/9 or 4/16
- The online application is due by Friday 4/18 at 5pm. Late applicants will be put on a waiting list
- #6 Healthiest College in the US: Brown ranks highly again for the quality of our healthy food options
- Andrews Commons: The BlogDailyHerald says, "Andrews Commons rocks"
- Our pizza crusts are now made with Vermont-milled King Arthur flour!
- Special Events around Brown Dining
- Hot Cross Buns at breakfast at the Refectory and Verney Woolley on Friday 4/18
- Easter Egg-stravaganza at brunch at the Refectory on Sunday 4/20
- Earth Day Special at the Refectory on Tuesday 4/22. Please note the Refectory will close from 3 to 4pm to get ready!
- Brown Catering Specials...
- The Faculty Club
- Think of the Faculty Club for a quick takeaway lunch order: Caesar Salads, Creamy New England Clam Chowder, Salmon Salad and more
- Today's Menus
Refectory, Verney-Woolley, Ivy Room lunch, Blue Room
- Students' Creative Meal Ideas from the Ratty Gourmet
More Food for Thought
- Brown Dining donates leftover food to Food Recovery Network, which has already provided 7,100 lbs of food to local pantries
- Vegan Friendly: Brown got another A grade in PETA's college scorecard
- A Real Food Pioneer! Brown is a recipient of the first ever Real Food Awards
- Top 10 Healthiest Colleges: Brown ranks high for students leading healthy and happy lives
- Green Certification: Brown Dining was honored this year by the RI Hospitality Association and RI Department of Environmental Management for our environmental practices