What's Cookin' at Brown Dining
- Saturday 8/30 to Monday 9/1 – Orientation & Pre-Fall Meal Plan
Meal plan begins for first-year students. See what's open...
For upperclass students: to sign up for Pre-Fall Meal Plan, call us at 401-863-3343 or stop by our 144 Thayer St office
- Tuesday 9/2 – Meal Plan Begins
Meal plan begins for upperclass students with normal hours at the Refectory and Verney-Woolley. See what's open...
- Wednesday 9/3 – Classes Begin
All eateries open with normal hours
- Sign up for Eco To-Go starting Wednesday 9/3. Please see our cashiers at the Refectory or Verney-Woolley and they will assist you
- 2014-2015 Meal Plans begin Saturday 8/30 for first year students and Tuesday 9/2 for upperclass students
- View your current meal plan
- Pick the right plan for you
- How to make a change & deadlines
- Club Plan for Seniors
- Note to students returning from abroad: you are not auto-enrolled in a meal plan
Click on "Personal Information", then on "Meal Plan and Brown Card Declining Balances".
To cancel your meal plan call 401-863-3343.
Tuesday 9/2 is the deadline to make changes without a fee. There is no deadline for adding a meal plan. All Fall 2014 changes and full-year cancellations must be made by Wednesday 9/24
- Brown Catering Specials...
- The Faculty Club
- Think of the Faculty Club for a quick takeaway lunch order: Caesar Salads, Creamy New England Clam Chowder, Salmon Salad and more
- Today's Menus
Ivy Room lunch
- Students' Creative Meal Ideas from the Ratty Gourmet
More Food for Thought
- #6 Healthiest College in the US: Brown ranks highly again for the quality of our healthy food options
- Andrews Commons: The BlogDailyHerald says, "Andrews Commons rocks"
- Our pizza crusts are now made with Vermont-milled King Arthur flour!
- Brown Dining donates leftover food to Food Recovery Network, which has already provided 37,000 lbs of food to local pantries
- Vegan Friendly: Brown got another A grade in PETA's college scorecard
- A Real Food Pioneer! Brown is a recipient of the first ever Real Food Awards
- Top 10 Healthiest Colleges: Brown ranks high for students leading healthy and happy lives
- Green Certification: Brown Dining was honored this year by the RI Hospitality Association and RI Department of Environmental Management for our environmental practices