Brown Dining Services (BDS) operates under the division of Finance and Administration at Brown University. We're the people behind the dining halls, retail units and University catering functions. We are a member of the National Association of College & University Food Services
To provide high quality foods and services to all segments of the University while fostering a sense of community conducive to intellectual and personal growth.
- BDS will strive to be at the forefront of our industry, setting the standards of excellence within college and university dining.
- Aligning our goal's with those of the University at large will provide a healthy, diverse and engaging environment that supports academic, social and cultural needs on campus.
- We will anticipate the needs of our customers and strive to exceed their expectations.
- We strive to exceed the service expectations of our customers
- We will not compromise on the quality of the ingredients used in preparation
- We perform at the highest level of competence with integrity and pride in our accomplishments
- We are committed to a highly skilled, diverse and compassionate workforce
- We foster a culture of respect, equal opportunity, innovation and accountability
- We strive to provide a safe workplace for all employees
- Community stewardship
- We will incorporate a sustainable product mix whenever possible
- Brown Dining is committed to supporting the local community and charitable endeavors