How to Join the BuDS Commencement Team
1. Eligibility Requirements: Work is available to Brown undergrads, whether or not you are a current BuDS worker. However, to be eligible, you MUST be available to work every day of Commencement Weekend (Friday, May 22, Saturday, May 23, and Sunday, May 24). To be eligible to work for BuDS for Commencement, you MUST attend one of the following information sessions:
- Wednesday 4/29 in Ratty rooms 8&9 @6:30p
- Thursday 4/30 in Ratty rooms 8&9 @6:00p
- Need a refresher? View the Info Session Presentation
2. Application: After attending an information session, fill out our online application. Applications are due by Sunday, May 3rd. Late applicants will be put on a waiting list.
3. Employment Paperwork: After you have been hired, we need to make sure you have active forms I-9 and W-4 on file at Brown.
If you have worked at Brown before, check with the Office of Human Resources (located on the third floor of the Brown Office Building) to see if your forms are still active.
If Brown does not have your forms on file, you must bring appropriate identification (see Form I-9 page 5) to the Office of Human Resources in the Brown Office Building. You can also print out the forms and fill them out beforehand to save time.
This must be done by Friday, May 8, 2015.