You’ll find much more than pizza at Andrews Commons, the newest addition to the retail dining eateries on campus.
Pizzas, calzones, baked pasta and panini are regularly featured at this new state-of-the-art dining location, paying homage to The Gate, which many students have grown so fond of over the years.
Inspired by a partnership with Chef Mai Pham, the esteemed James Beard award winning Pan Asian chef, Southeast Asian cuisine is also featured at Andrews Commons. Mai Pham’s exhibition wok style cooking brings sights, smells, and sounds of authentic fare from Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and India to life.
The result is an exciting dual concept with an inspired variety of international cuisine.
- Panini Create your own panini! Made fresh to order.
- Weekly pasta varieties with meatless option always available. "Make Your Own" pasta station every Thursday evening.
- Easy to-go option with delicious ingredients and surprise specials.
- Stone Hearth Pizza Honey Boo Boo, Na'cho Pizza, Pizza Bianco, Spicy 5 Cheese. Sicilian style pizza served every Sunday evening.
- All of our pizza dough is made from scratch daily in the Brown Bakeshop
- Lunch Grinder Station
- Choose from our signature sandwiches, or create your own with the available ingredients.
- Available on weekends only, 11:00am - 2:00pm. Breakfast Burritos, Signature breakfast sandwiches, Breakfast Ramen.
- Thai Curries
- Aromatic curries served with steamed jasmine rice and Asian slaw
- Green Curry Chicken
- Jungle Vegetable Yellow Curry
- Asian Grill & Stirfry
- Evenings only
- Served with steamed jasmine rice and Asian slaw
- Thai BBQ Chicken
- Chicken & Veggie
- And many rotating Asian regional favorites
- Lunch only
- Comforting rice noodle soup
- Vietnamese Pho with Beef, Chicken or Tofu & Veggies
- Spicy Thai Pho with Beef, Chicken or Tofu & Veggies
- Snacks & Café
- Sushi, spring rolls, edamame
- Antipasto salads, pesto pasta, Caesar and house salads
- Fair-trade coffee and tea
- Recharge your mug
- Sodas, juices
- Whole fruit, fruit salad, yogurt
- Cookies, brownies