Regular HIV antibody testing is a key component of HIV prevention. We hope that awareness of this issue will encourage students to seek testing. Health Services offers free, confidential HIV testing by appointment.
To get a free oral HIV test you can:
- walk in to see a nurse from 10a.m.-4p.m., weekdays
- call 401-863-3953 to schedule an appointment with a provider for a full STI screening, including HIV
- self schedule with a nurse through Brown Online Student Health
- Select New Appointment and a range of dates
- In the Appointment Reason field select "HIV Testing" and then click Search
- Available appointments will be displayed. When you click on an appointment, it is immediately scheduled for you and can be viewed on your Home page of Online Student Health.