Services for Students with a Mobility Disability
- Access Map - clarifies the accessibility of campus buildings.
- Accessible housing and meal plan considerations
- Daytime SEAS Shuttle and evening shuttle and on-call
service for transportation
- Accessible classroom assignments.
- Assigned accessible parking at regular fees.
- SEAS will assist with, but does not take responsibility for, securing personal care attendants
- Permission to tape-record lectures
- Assistance in identifying a volunteer note taker
- The option of taking a reduced course load with a prorated tuition*
* Students choosing to take a reduced course load with a prorated tuition are still required to fulfill the tuition degree requirement by accumulating eight full semesters (32 courses) of tuition credit and a minimum of 30 course credits. Students considering this option should discuss it with the Director of SEAS.