Services for Students with Psychiatric Disabilities
- Access to individual counseling and support groups
- Academic advising and study skills counseling
- Consideration of extended deadlines on individual assignments and course completions
- The option of taking a reduced course load with a prorated tuition*
- Special housing considerations when appropriate
- Referral to community resources
* Students choosing to take a reduced course load with a prorated tuition are still required to fulfill the tuition degree requirement by accumulating eight full semesters (32 courses) of tuition credit and a minimum of 30 course credits. Students considering this option should discuss it with the Director of SEAS.