Sponsored ID


Sponsored IDs

The sponsored ID request form allows departments to request ID cards and electronic services for individuals who are not regular students, faculty or staff.

Sponsored ID Request Form

Note: to request a sponsored ID, you must be on our approved list of requestors, which consists of department managers and their delegates. To access the form, you must be logged into Google with your brown.edu account.