The Brown University campus offers our neighbors many opportunities for education, contemplation, entertainment, and more. Following is a list of links that can lead you to more information.
Public Events Calendar
- The Lost Museum (ongoing)
- Art at Watson Presents Cesar Barreto: Rio Pictoresco
- Sarah Doyle Gallery Presents "Grotesques" by Ellen Wetmore
- Images of Power: Rulership in the Grasslands of Cameroon
- In Deo Speramus: The Symbols and Ceremonies of Brown University
- ISES Faculty Research Series
- What I Am Thinking About Now: Prof. Rebecca Carter (Anthropology, Urban Studies)
- PSTC Colloquia - Margaret McConnell, Harvard University
- Brown Bag Series in Archaeology: Anne Hunnell Chen (History of Art and Architecture, Brown University)
- Condensed Matter & Biological Physics Seminar
- Valerie Miles: A Stranger in the Forest
- Thursday Night Interfaith Supper (TNS)!