Thank you to everyone who participated in our Learning & Development Survey. We had a great response rate! We appreciate all of your feedback and input.
Survey Results Said!
The results have been reviewed and based on your feedback, over the next several months CLPD will be rolling out courses in the following topic areas:
|1||Giving and Receiving Feedback|
|3||Effectively Leading Through Change|
|5||Managing Up, Down & Sideways|
|7||Ladder of Inference|
What You Are Saying...
- "Thank you for taking the time to survey the staff. I know CLPD is a small group and you all do so much with a limited staff. So, again thank you!"
- "Hold new classes year-round with different time slots. Add new classes and repeat some of them based on popularity."
- "I like having screencasts to review. Perhaps recorded workshops are a good option for review purposes."
- "I would like to see some of the training options added before goals are due so we can request permission to particpate well in advance."
- "Break up longer half day trainings into multiple trainings. It is hard to get away for 4 hours."
- "Management training for employees who do not currently manage and mentorship programs would be my top choices for professional development."