When might you contact us?
When Might You Contact Us?
- To discuss a situation off the record with someone knowledgeable about Brown and its policies so that you can decide whether to take action and, if so, what to do.
- To request information about management decisions, Brown University policies, or the rights and responsibilities of all parties.
- To explore alternatives for resolving a problem.
- To learn the process for filing a formal complaint or appeal.
- To request a reality check.
- To try to resolve a conflict in an informal way.
- To learn how to resolve a conflict on one’s own.
- To learn what other resources may be available.
- To ask for a confidential channel to surface information about a situation you are concerned about.