How can I design quizzes, tests and exams that promote and measure student learning?
- Best Practices for Designing and Grading Exams (from the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching)
- Creating Exams (from Carnegie Mellon University’s Enhancing Education site)
- Asking Good Test Questions (from Cornell University’s Center for Teaching Excellence)
- Improving Your Test Questions (from the Center for Teaching Excellence at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Alternatives to Final Exams (from UC – Berkeley’s Center for Teaching and Learning)
Other pages that might be of interest