How can I make the most of the first day(s) of class?
Tips for the First Day of Class (a Sheridan Center resource)
- From Carnegie Mellon University’s Enhancing Education site
- From Honolulu Community College’s Faculty Development site
- From the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
- From Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching
Relevant Sheridan Center programs
- Workshop: “Teaching for the First Time” (offered at the beginning of every semester)
Check Upcoming Events to see when this workshop is next offered.
Handouts from this workshop can be found in the Events archive.