How can I effectively use student presentations to help students learn?
- Integrating Writing and Speaking into Your Subject (from MIT’s Writing & Humanistic Studies site)
- Teaching Oral Presentation Skills to Undergraduates (from Princeton University’s McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning)
- Planning and Assessing Student Presentations (from Carleton College’s Learning and Teaching Center)
- Assessment by Oral Presentation (from the On the Cutting Edge Course Design Tutorial from Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center)
- Planning for and Evaluating Student Presentations: An Online Video (from the University of Minnesota’s Center for Teaching and Learning
Support at Brown
Other pages that might be of interest