Learn how colleagues at Brown have designed mid-semester feedback forms to get feedback from students for feedback on how well various aspects of the course are facilitating their learning and solicit their suggestions for ways to improve the course during the semester.
- Example Requesting Quantitative & Qualitative Feedback
- Example Requesting Brief Responses to Just 3 Questions
- Examples from Lecture Courses
- Examples from Sections (of Larger Courses)
- Examples from Seminars & Small Courses
- Examples from Labs