Below are three easy ways to ask your students for feedback on how well various aspects of the course are facilitating their learning and solicit their suggestions for ways to improve the course.
Two Simple Questions (Jan Tullis, Geological Sciences)
- What aspects of the course have been especially good in terms of your learning?
- What aspects of the course could be improved?
- What changes could the instructor can make to improve the learning environment?
- What changes could you make to improve your learning effectiveness?
Three Things (Craig Nelson, Indiana University - Bloomington)
- What are three important things you have learned so far?
- What are three aspects of the class that have helped your learning so far?
- What are three things that you wish were different?
- What should we keep doing?
- What should we start doing?
- What should we stop doing?