These resources can help students improve their study skills.
- How to Get the Most Out of Studying: A Video Series (by Prof. Stephen Chew, Samford University)
- Study Skills Resources and Videos (from Cornell University’s Learning Strategies Center)
- Learning Strategies Videos & Study Skills Handouts (from Dartmouth College’s Academic Skills Center)
- Study Skills: A Collection of Resources (from the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching)
- Study Strategies for Undergraduates (from Princeton University’s McGraw Center for Teaching & Learning)
- Learning Links (from the University of New South Wales’ Learning Centre)
Other pages that might be of interest