Recently Posted Jobs
Brown Student Agencies (BSA) is looking for an organized and responsible student to join our management team as Campus Services Manager. BSA is Brown's largest student run business. We provide a variety of services to the Brown community including E-Commerce, laundry service, bartending courses, Microfridges, and more. Please review our website at brownbsa.com for details on all our services.
All of BSA's business decisions are made by the Management Team. The responsibility given to the Management team is significantly more than any other job that students have access to. It is an excellent way to gain real-world experience in learning how to manage a business.
The successful candidate will work with our current Director of Campus Services and team to learn the job and the specifics of BSA.The Campus Services Manager is responsible for:
• creating service schedules with BSA’s vendors
• handling logistics and day-to-day operations of assigned programs
• responding to customer service inquiries
• evaluating existing programs and implementing ideas for improvement
• collaborating openly with other BSA staff members