- Advising period for spring pre-registration. Students in their first through third semesters will need to procure their advising PIN from their advisor in order to register.
- Date by which advisors must approve sophomore submitted concentrations in ASK to avoid having a "No Concentration" hold placed against the student's Banner registration (5:00 pm deadline)
- Deadline for submission of proposals for undergraduate group study projects (GISPs) for Semester II
- End of the pre-registration period. Last day for advisors to approve second concentrations in ASK for students in their 7th semester declaring a second/additional concentration. (5:00 p.m. deadline) *Any declarations not "advisor approved" and recorded in
- CRAM Seminar - Cultures & Religions of the Ancient Mediterranean