2012-2013 Annual Report
The full 2012-2013 Annual Report is available here.
The CRC's accomplishments for 2012-2013 include:
- Served over 1,400 students through its programs
- 730+ students and faculty signed up to receive the CRC’s bi-weekly online newsletter
- Increased our online capacity: All approved GISP, ISP and IC proposals since 1989 are catalogued and digitized.
- Increased our social media presence through our Facebook page: 202 people like the CRC on Facebook.
- Received the Bridging Theory to Practice / Association of American Colleges & Universities Seminar Grant for the new Reflecting on Success Seminar for seniors, offered to 10 seniors in December and 31 seniors in May.
- Integrated the efforts of a “medical leaves volunteer student peer adviser” to work with leavetaking program coordinators.
- Collaborated with the Brown Conversation student group to establish its “Re-Orientation” program in January for 50 freshmen and sophomores.
- Launched the “Community Research Needs Database” to help students find academic internship/research opportunities with local community-based organizations in Providence