Director of Science Center Outreach/Associate Dean of the College
Oludurotimi Adetunji earned a B.S. in Physics and Computer Science from Fisk University, and his Ph.D. in experimental condensed matter Physics from The Ohio State University. During his tenure at The Ohio State University, he worked as a physical scientist in the areas of biomaterials and nano-channel glass device/applications at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C. He also received two National Science Foundation grants, including one leading to the development of an intervention model for discovering and inspiring future Geoscientists.
At Brown, Dean Adetunji oversees outreach initiatives in Brown's Science Center and advises students interested in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) concentrations. He also advises international students and oversees science-related grant programs in the College.
- Advanced Standing (International Students)
- Broader Impacts of Research
- Combined AB/ScB Degree
- Curricular Practical Training (International Students)
- International Certifications Credits (A-levels, IBs, etc.)
- International Student Advising Programs and Support
- Research at Brown (RAB) Grants
- Science Center Outreach
- STEM Advising
- Undergraduate Teaching and Research Awards (UTRA)
+1 401 863 9800