At the Swearer Center, we provide students with opportunities to explore their passions in the classroom and community, and build the skills, knowledge, and relationships necessary to lead lives of effective action.
Through valued partnerships with faculty, community practitioners, and others across the university and beyond, we deepen Brown's mission to serve the community, nation, and world through innovative, thoughtful approaches to social change.
- Search for New Director of the Swearer Center
- Job Opportunity: Engaged Scholars Program Assistant
- Education Lunch Lecture Series - Fall '14 Schedule
- Imagine Providence: Local Leaders Share Visions for the City, Through Stories
- TRI-Lab Presents Symposium on Healthy Early Childhood Development