At the Swearer Center, we provide students with opportunities to explore their passions in the classroom and community, and build the skills, knowledge, and relationships necessary to lead lives of effective action.
Through valued partnerships with faculty, community practitioners, and others across the university and beyond, we deepen Brown's mission to serve the community, nation, and world through innovative, thoughtful approaches to social change.
- Announcing The Herbert Rose '39 Fellowship in Service and Community Understanding (Deadline: March 10, 2015)
- Community Service Opportunities Fair
- iProv Summer Internships Return to Providence in 2015 (Deadline: March 3, 2015)
- College Advising Corps Application Now Open (Deadlines: February 9 & April 10, 2015)
- Storytelling Initiative Receives Global Innovation Award
- Announcing the Launch of the Embark Post-Graduate Fellowship