What can I do with a degree in Development Studies?
Marcelia recently launched the social enterprise wedding dress brand Celia Grace.
Jorge was responsible for the implementation of a village savings and loans project that was part of a larger food security project.
After working in DC, Hannah joined the Peace Corps where she served as an education volunteer in northern Zambia for two years.
Here’s what recent alumni are up to:
- Research Consulting at Caritas Internationalis
- Communications at the Global Fund for Women
- Advocacy work at Oxfam America and Reading Partners
- Running a public radio show in India
- Founding NGOs, such as GOALS Haiti, the Mali Health Organizing Project, and the Creative Kid Project in Vietnam
- the World Bank
- Foundations such as the Clinton Foundation
- NGOs in the US: Population Services International, the Union of Concerned Scientists, the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress, Shared Hope International and many more!
- NGOs in Indonesia, India, and Mozambique
- Social Entrepreneurship: Ashoka, Pave, New Sector Alliance, Echoing Green
- Financial & Strategy Consulting at Capital One, Mahindra & Bain
- International Risk Consultancy
Fellowships & Service
- Fulbright Scholars in Sri Lanka and Morocco
- Princeton in Asia, Princeton in Africa, and Princeton in Latin America
- Peace Corps Volunteers in Jordan & Zambia
- Fellow at the American India Foundation William J. Clinton
- Fellowships at Government agencies such as the Department of State
- Studying Medicine at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Studying Law at Harvard and other top law schools
- Getting their Masters and PhDs at top research universities