All Brown Engineering students are assigned an Engineering faculty advisor from their first year. The advising program is facilitated by:
Advising Information and Advising Forms
- Undergraduate Programs Guide
- Concentration Forms
- Advanced Placement and Transfer Credit
- Honors Program Application
- Independent Study Online Proposal Form (ENGN concentrator)
- Independent Study Online Proposal Form (non-ENGN concentrator)
- Office of International Programs
- ABET accreditation information
Note: The concentration requirements are subject to annual revision. All changes are effective immediately, unless they constitute a substantive disruption of a student’s program. In such cases, specific guidance should be sought from the Engineering Concentration Committee.
Student Affairs Office
For questions about student advising, please contact a member of the Student Affairs Office.
|Chantée Weah||Manager, Student Affairs||Chantee_Weah@brown.edu||B&H 314||863-2678|
|Tori Riccitelli||Academic Program Coordinator||Victoria_Riccitelli@brown.edu||B&H 307||863-1471|
|Kathy DiOrio||Administrative Assistant, Student Affairs||Kathleen_Diorio@brown.edu||B&H 307||863-1296|