The House Rules are as follows:
- All Fiering House rooms are for single occupancy only.
- No smoking anywhere in the building
- Please consume and store food in the common areas on the 1st floor
- No pets
- No children
- Visitors are permitted in scholar rooms within reason, but we expect that there will be no long term guests. For safety concerns, residents expecting guests for more than two nights should let Val Andrews know.
- Quiet after 11 PM.
- Check in after 3:00 pm, check out prior to 11:00 am
If during your rental term you request and are granted a room change, there is a $50.00 room change fee. Room changes cannot be guaranteed; they are dependent on availability.
If you need to arrive early or depart past the stated time a rate of $35 per night will be applied to any room for extra stays either before or after the contracted month(s) of occupancy. Additional nights are not guaranteed and are dependent on availability.
Parking is available, but not guaranteed, on campus at $15/day. The Library will provide one complimentary pass for the first day on campus. The fellow is responsible for all parking arrangements beyond that first day.