The illustrations show templates for the logo, in its primary form, should be used prominently on souvenir items, whether clothing or other typical items such as mugs, totes, and notebooks. The stacked version of the logo may be used where the shape of the item does not lend itself to application of the standard logo, but the primary form is preferred.
- Pattern Theory Seminar - From Pixels to Local Layers: Exploring Flexible Representations for Motion Estimation - Deqing Sun, Harvard
- Contemporary Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology for Primary Care 3.0
- MCB Graduate Program Seminar
- Live Webcast: Reducing Youth Suicide in Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Alzheimer’s Disease Research Conference
- NSGP Seminar Series: Suzanne Paradis