The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University offers state-of-the-art facilities for our medical students and the Brown community. The building and its functional uses support our mission to communicate to future physicians the highest level of development in the scientific, ethical, and humanistic dimensions of medical science and of public health. Our new building enhances the qualities that make Alpert Medical School a special place by providing a home that fosters collaboration, centralized learning, and an opportunity for greater peer-to-peer and faculty interaction.
The Medical School offers lecture halls, case study rooms and seminar rooms that are available to reserve for courses, programs, and events that support our mission. Room requests can be submitted via our online Reservation Request Forms. We will reply to your request within 5-7 business days.
- Details about each room
- Academic and event calendars
- Alpert Medical School Reservation Request Form (Brown login access is required. If you do not have login access please contact Julie_Jewett@brown.edu, Event Coordinator, to request a room at the medical school.)
- If this is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) event, please contact the Brown Office of Continuing Medical Education at CME@brown.edu for Accreditation information and procedures.
- Alpert Medical School building events
- Clinical Skills Suite Reservation Request Form
Note: All Non-Brown events must be coordinated with Brown Event Services. All CME activities must be accredited by the Brown Office of Continuing Medical Education.