The goal of this intensive two-week seminar is to bring pre-medical and medical students from Brown and Tubeingen together to discuss ethical issues of medical practice from a comparative perspective.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- MPPB Seminar: Kareen Coloumbe, Ph.D. "Building Functional Human Heart Tissue from Pluripotent Stem Cells"
- EEB Brown Bag Seminar Series
- Epidemiology of hepatitis C in Pennsylvania state prisons: Limitations of 1945-1965 birth cohort screening and implications for emerging therapeutics
- Inside the Alpert Medical School: Clinical Skills Curriculum Demonstration
- Self-Guided Tours of The Medical School