The 5th Annual Medical Reunion Class Dinner
Saturday, May 24, 2014, 7 p.m.
Providence Biltmore, Grand Ballroom
11 Dorrance Street, Providence, RI 02903
Enjoy good food and good friends at this annual dinner with MD alumni and their families. A video montage of photos of fellow classmates will be shown and given to each attendee. Children are welcome and encouraged to take part in age-appropriate activities. It’s a guaranteed good time for all at a historic Providence location. Tickets are $65 for adults and $15 for children, and are available through Medical Registration.
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetable Crudites with Assorted Dips
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Display
- Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Mixed Greens Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
Entrees served with champagne and asparagus risotto and fresh vegetables (except where noted). Choice of…
- Chicken Francaise with Roasted Shrimp and Tarragon Sauce
- Grilled 12 oz. New York Sirloin Steak with Cabernet Sauvignon Demi-Glace
- Roasted Atlantic Salmon Fillet with Fresh Herb Beurre Blanc
- Tofu Ricotta and Spinach Filled Eggplant Rotini with Garden Vegetables, Marinara, and Basil Pistou (Vegetarian/Vegan)
- Chicken Fingers with Dipping Sauce and Fries (Children under 12)
- Dessert station, coffee, and tea
All MD alumni and their families are invited to attend. Cash bar. Valet parking is available at the Providence Biltmore for $15 per car. Limited street parking is also available.