The final version of your thesis needs to be bound. (See Metcalf Copy Center for binding options.)
You need to submit THREE copies to:
- Honors advisor (bound copy)
- 2nd reader (ask if they require a bound copy)
- Department (submit to Liza Hebert or Susan McNeil at 155 George, Room 106) (bound copy)
Format of your thesis:
- The format is determined by your project advisor. Overall requirements - neat in appearance and ample margins.
- The bound copy submitted to MCM will sent the Hay Library and kept in their archive.