The Community Health (Public Health, Fall 2014) Concentration is administered by the Concentration Advisor/Honors Advisor and the Academic Program Manager. Students should contact the appropriate advisor based on their needs.
Role of the Concentration Advisor/Honors Advisor
- Final signature for sophomores declaring the concentration (students should first meet with the Academic Program Manager)
- Study Abroad approval for concentration/department credit
- Review of new courses for concentration credit
- Communicates with Juniors regarding eligibility for honors
- Advises honors students when selecting thesis topics, mentors, etc.
Role of the Academic Program Manager
- Meets with prospective concentrators
- First meeting with students declaring the concentration
- Signature for basic revisions to the current concentration plans