The Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America (CSREA) supports and generates rigorous and accessible research, performance, art and scholarship in the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences on a broad range of issues pertaining to race and ethnicity in America.
We aim to:
- build community among scholars and students working on race + ethnicity
- develop new and enhance existing research networks
- foster generative public conversations on pivotal issues
- enhance public knowledge about racial and ethnic discrimination
- contribute to national and community efforts to create a more just society
Making a dynamic space for thoughtful and timely discourse about race and ethnicity.
Brown University 2013 Annual Report