You play a critical role in the development and decision-making process for your students. We'd like to make you aware of Brown University's rare mix of diversity, freedom, and challenge as you counsel students on their college options. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Officer by Area
- Fall 2014 Counselor Newsletter
- Events just for Counselors in your town: Exploring Educational Excellence or Brown, MIT, Yale.
- Rhode Island Association of Admission Officers Spring Counselor Tour
Events for Students
Admission & Application Process
- Admission Facts
- Preparing for Brown
- Guide for Applying
- First-Year Applicants
- International Applicants
- Application Deadlines
- We do not conduct individual interviews on campus due to the large number of potential candidates.
- Once a student has applied to Brown, his/her name is automatically given to an alumni in their area who will contact them directly. Early decision applicants may inquire about their interview status beginning on November 15. Regular decision candidates may inquire about their interview status beginning on February 1. Alumni interviews are offered to current applicants only. For more information, please contact us.