Student Activities Office!
As part of the Division of Campus Life and Student Services, the Student Activities Office leads campus efforts to support 400+ student groups. We co-coordinate undergraduate Orientation with the Dean of the College and support the Brown Outdoor Leadership Training (BOLT), Brown Student Agencies, and Liber Brunensis (Brown's Yearbook).
- The next Party Manager Training sessions will be held October 1 at Noon, October 14 at Noon, & October 27 at noon. All sessions will be in Petteruti Lounge.
- The Late Night Fund will no longer be accepting student organization grant proposals for the 2014-2015 year.
- The Student Leadership Collaborative. Join us for a NEW pilot program this fall support student leaders! The Student Leadership Collaborative invites students to participate in a series of leadership workshops relevant to student leadership and groups. We will begin with a half-day leadership retreat on Saturday, September 27th from 10-2 and follow with a monthly workshop that focuses on topics that will enhance and build upon your skills as a leader and member of a team. Please, join us! For more information and our brief application for participation, visit our Student Leadership Series page.
- Student Group Re-Registration--DEADLINE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2014!!!!
- Like the SAO's Facebook page for updates on registration, party training, and campus events. Follow the link here.