General Building Hours
Open 7 AM-11 PM, seven days a week.
EXTENDED STUDY HOURS! Sunday through Thursday evenings, students may continue using the seminar rooms from 11 PM-1 AM. During these hours, students may enter the building by using their Brown cards at the Waterman Street entrance.
Please note that when the building is closed (i.e. holidays), students have card access from 8 AM-6 PM daily to the lobby via the Waterman Street entrance in order to check their mail. Please refer to individual offices for their hours.
In addition to being home to various campus offices and resources, J. Walter Wilson offers the following services:
- Wireless throughout the building and a computer kiosk in the first floor lounge.
- Vending machines on the 2nd and 4th floors (by the elevator).
- Quiet meditation and prayer room (room 408), courtesy of the Office of the Chaplains and Religious Life.
- Gender neutral restroom and bicycle commuter shower, located past the mailboxes on the first floor. Bicycle racks are located just outside the building along Brown Street.
- Campus promotional screen - please refer to instructions to submit slides to run on the screen.
- Student group and campus vendor tables. To sign up or for more information, contact the Student Activities Office.
- Bulletin boards for general campus posting or for a dedicated display. Drop off your posters or sign up for a display at the Information and Welcome Center located in the Stephen Robert '62 Campus Center.
- Television connected to campus IPTV system in the first floor lounge.