Knowing where or how to start is always the trickiest. Career Advisor Ron Foreman describes how to kick off your internship search.
View the rest of the How to Get an Internship Series by watching the YouTube playlist here.
Want to be the first to see new videos from CareerLAB, sure to make you an all-star in the job and internship hunt? Subscribe to our Youtube channel for up-to-date tutorials and resources.
CareerSpots are straight forward, compelling videos that clearly illustrate what students need to know BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the job interview.
- How to set E-mail Preferences in the JIB
- How to Make an Appointment
- Fall 2012 Recruiting Tutorial
- Resume and Cover Letter Help
- Resume Formatting: Align Right
- Resume Formatting: Line Spacing
- Resume Formatting: Format Painter
How to Find an Internship
CareerLAB staff can help you navigate the internship process from start to finish. Use the links below to watch our short videos with tips and tricks for:
• Starting the search
• Using networking tools
• Cold calling
• Finding funding
What Recruiters are Looking for at Brown
- JanLab '13: Entertainment: Anticipating Career Paths
- JanLab '13: Entertainment: Skills
- JanLab '13: Entrepreneurship: Introductions
- Tom Pincince '86: President/CEO, Digital Lumens
- Stephen Kay '85: Director/Executive Producer, NBC Universal
- Jason Skinner '09: Financial Analyst, Constant Contact
- Ham Lord '83: Managing Director, Launchpad Venture Group
- Eric Andersen '98: Senior IT Architect, IMB Interactive
- Marlena Erdos '83: Senior Technologist, Harvard University
- Kevin Foley '12: Capital Markets Associate, Embrace Home Loans
- Jennifer Welch '92: Educator, Passaic, NJ Board of Education
- Gregory Fay '07: Project Manager, Uyghur Human Rights Project
- Dan MacCombie '08.5: C0-CEO/Co-Founder, Runa
- Dan Aziz '11: President, Premama, Inc.
- Judith Warner '87: Writer/Journalist, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
- Lizzie Pace '09: Education
- Peter Cipparone '09: Education