Graduate students may schedule in-person or telephone appointments with one of our career advisors. Or you can drop-in during designated graduate student hours for assistance on topics below or any other aspect of your career development.
- Self-assessment and career exploration
- Strengthening decision-making skills
- Researching industries and careers
- Setting goals and implementing career plans
- Resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
Schedule an appointment with a career advisor, or come by the office for Graduate Walk-In Hours--Thursdays 2:30-3:30 PM. 167 Angell Street, 3rd floor.